THREE WAYS I AM STILL A KID
1. I don’t want to get a job.
2. I just wanna laugh all the time.
3. I have no clue what I want to do with my life.
THREE WAYS I AM ALREADY OLD
1. I don’t celebrate my birthday.
2. I’m in bed by 10pm.
3. I don’t “go out”.
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO
1. Travel, a lot.
2. Raise an amazing person (my Daughter).
3. Be content.
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL “BOY”
1. I usually don’t do laundry until I have no clothes to wear.
2. I have the appetite of a man.
3. I don’t brush my hair. Actually, I think guys do brush their hair.
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL “GIRL”
1. I’m obsessed with clothes and shoes.
2. I love to cook.
3. I love dressing my Daughter up.
THREE NEW THINGS I WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. Being more social? I don’t really want to try it but I probably should.
2. Taking time for myself.
3. Making the best of what I have right now instead of worrying about what I don’t have.
THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
1. It’s nearly impossible for anyone to influence me.
2. I always stick to my guns and stand up for what I believe.
3. I honestly don’t care if people like me or not.
THREE THINGS I STRONGLY DISLIKE ABOUT MYSELF
1. My temper.
2. My personality disorders.
3. My inability to connect with people or let anyone close to me.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. Failing at life.
3. My Daughter hating me.
THREE OF MY EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
2. My phone.
3. A walk with my mp3.
THREE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX (OR SAME) THAT APPEAL TO ME
1. Major sense of humor.
2. Strong morals.
3. Being able to think and have conversations on a deeper level than superficial nonsense.
THREE THINGS I JUST CAN’T DO
1. Be fake. I cannot pretend to be someone I’m not. I always have to be myself even if no one likes me.
2. Sacrifice my beliefs.
3. Let someone continuously disrespect me.
THREE CAREERS I’M CONSIDERING
1. Writer. I don’t know how I could make a career out of that but it’s one thing I actually like to do.
2. Actress. I highly doubt I’d ever be successful but it was always the one thing I really wanted to do.
3. National Geographic photographer. Another out of reach dream. But it’d be awesome.